Saturday, September 02, 2006

Orchid's blog is prettier than mine now! *cry* I really should convince her to teach me how to make these things look like more than, erm, what they come like. But, you see, I have this problem with devices. I can't make them work. Well, I can, but only when you can make them work by creative application of the kick.

In actual news, I am doing my twitchy little best to smoke less an' less an' less an' less. Only three cigarettes in the ashtray next to me little blankie pile. Yayfor that. But I dun think it makes me any less sad about Orchidfriend's much, much better blog. *mope*

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We will make Dreva blog look nice.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Zillah said...

*sigh* Another one for the fashion police, hmm? *smirk*

11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fashion police good! Fashion police make world pretttty. Bow down to fashion police.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Zillah said...

Yes. Bow to me.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

Fashion police make world lovely. Fashion police arrest Zillah for premeditated murder (of proper makeup) and high treason (to good taste.)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Rowane de'Dannan said...

Zing!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

*smirk Ana*

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home