Whaaaat did I do yesterday? Hmmm. Oh, right, well, I joined this little club with my Orchid and Nadia and one or two others. It's not a clan or anything, it's just a club where we sit around and do what we do anyway, which is kinda my specialty. Oh, and I got another rank from that other silly club, the one with all the English gentlemen who are extraordinarily susceptible to disease. But they've got free booze and tobacco, so it's a good place to have a bit of favor.
And hey! Zillah did something that *doesn't* make me want to call him arsebreath for a change! I'd kinda lost a lot of heart after my poor bag got lost in that cavern, but he got me a new one! Yayfor Zillah not sucking today. *nodnod* bibi!
And hey! Zillah did something that *doesn't* make me want to call him arsebreath for a change! I'd kinda lost a lot of heart after my poor bag got lost in that cavern, but he got me a new one! Yayfor Zillah not sucking today. *nodnod* bibi!

2 Comments:
Very susceptible to disease!! Are you sure it's not in all that free food and drink?
Did someone say free tobacco?
Do they have cloves? ... I have a weakness... *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home