Friday, August 18, 2006

Society after we got back from Village Faraway has been dullish. Nothing to do, nobody to talk to, and Orchid's usually been sitting in the shop eating ice cream anyway. The other day we went out, though, and acted out Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Granted, I think it was cover for Orchid getting drunk and shooting an albatross. But it was exciting and snarky and fun. Unfortunately, nobody got the joke:( But it's okay, it was fun regardless.

My nose is running a lot lately, which is a pain when you're always working with plants. There are some I can chew on to make it better, but sometimes they don't work nearly as well as they should. Oh well, right? I'll get by.

8 Comments:

Blogger Zillah said...

Maybe your new title should be Snotty Brat, instead.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*gasp* I did not shoot the albatross!!! It just sort of landed in my lap. Deaded. Really.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

Even though I didn't really get what was going on, I found the acting amusing. Then you gave me the poem to read and I understood it.

*spinspinnuzzle*

2:31 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

Oh my stars, Zillah said something that was actually clever. I think I have to lie down.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Zillah said...

Oh my word, Anadreva is acting like a complete tool.

Oh... right. He is a complete tool. My mistake.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

Mine was better :P

12:40 PM  
Blogger Zillah said...

Terrance's idea of 'getting lots of liquids' is to chug several bottles of port. Purple, indeed.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

Port's delicious.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home