Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm now a knight of that little club, and have time to focus on my other one. Oh, and apparently I'm supposedly some sort of "royal explorer" or something. I've been diligently exploring the club's bar.

SB (tm) is going wonderfully. I forget whose idea it was to start a club where we sit around and do what we do anyway but feel a little more superior about it, but it was grand. We also managed to focus long enough to pick a colour scheme. Teal and purple compliment each other, I swear!

Captain Bondage has become Nadia's pet hellhound, or somesuch, and I'm very happy for my ever-creepy roomate, but I'm not gonna be the one who takes him for walks. The people of London dislike the shop's inhabitants enough without an Ana walking around with a boy on a leash and refusing to use the pooper scooper. I think I'll buy him a doggie dish though, and I've got an old, shall we say, "Epicurean bucket" that I can wash out and use as his water pail.

...beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat, oh oh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well I ain't taking him for walks either! We should toilet train him or something.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

I think that only works with cats and people.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

*sulks*

He just protects me and lets me pet him and whatnot. He's not really like a dog and such. Though, we have discussed collars and leashes. I'm thinking black with green thread.

And congrats one your Royal Explorer title, honey.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Cecilia Weatherby said...

I'd be more hurt if you'd said I was as dumb as you look, Cap'n.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Down, Zillah.

Dreva may be flighty, but she looks kinda cute.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Zillah said...

*snarl*

8:01 PM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

Can't we all just get along?

*flee*

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home