Monday, June 05, 2006

I ran away a few days ago, but I am back now. Well, I was sorta back a day or two ago...but not quite. I was visiting my friendies an' all again (and Nadia gave me one of the bestest gifts ever,) but I was still sleeping in strange places. But last night I crawled back into the shop, curled up on a pillow, an' fell soundly asleep. Is good to be home, but I think I kinda had to run away for a little while. Every now and then I get ooky like that.

So anyway, lately it's seemed like the world has been going all 'splodey an' stuff a lot, but I've adapted nicely. It'll be nice to have it back to normal, but it seems like everyone has gotten used to the ookiness and gone about their business.

What else do I have to tell me kittens? Oh, yeah, a little while back I made a temporary break in my strike to heal Zillah in one of his non-serial killing adventures (well, he was killing, but not just for kicks like he says he does or whatever, these were bad people,) and last night he paid me back with a full bag of herbies! It's nice to be appreciated, and really, that sorta thing was one of the main points of the strike in the first place. So yay, one person got the idea. Now there's a whole two people on the good side! *sigh*

Oh, and I ran into Lia the other day, as some friends and I were wasting time in the Falcon Inn. At the time, she was looking for someone to be the front line to her supporting healing herb magic, but not finding any. It made me a little sad, given that even with my strike I can find people to run around with amongst my few exceptions, and Lia was like a hero druid back when I was a wee one! We really need a union. Oh well, bibi!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

I'm glad you like your gift, Ana darling. *smiles*

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home