Sunday, September 10, 2006

Orchid has her rhymes, I have my doggerel.

In London-town did Dreva-khan
A flimsy pleasure dome decree,
Where Thames, the filthy river ran
Through teahouses measureless to man
Down to a mostly bright sea.

So twice five feet of cut-price ground
With twine and ribbons were girdled round
And Dreva can't remember more,
Anyway, this parody was starting to bore.

==============================

A wave of lust has gripped the world,
I sit and watch the hormones swirl.
Some are breeding, some are seeding
Innuendo and glands do the leading.
Now I'm no prude or puritan
And I know the ways of girls and men,
I don't care if your mind is dirty,
But keep your hands to yourself
If you're over thirty.

==============================

More later!

7 Comments:

Blogger Zillah said...

Oi...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Ranmaru said...

I..am sorry...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

Aww, poor Row can't get any according to Dreva.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*cheers & clap*
Existential angst or no, I got a good giggle out of the Xanadu!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Nadia Ravenswick said...

Existentialism on a Prom Night!


Woo Straylight Run. One of a Nadia's old favorites. ... I should go to Carthage and just blast that song. Though, its a bit of an odd one to 'blast.' *smirk*

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rowane de'Dannan said...

I miss my wife. :P

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home